Thursday, January 6, 2011

today I got a Strange Dream 0820-1200

ry-she use that slide also
gdmm-waiting for long time
people come with me alot

I go with Scorpion Girl Group
I on the Head of the Group
we walk with music rythm and dance in sexual style
the woman start strip her body show her boobs
her boobs very strange with 3 red eyed nipples and the magic scar in some language
every girls in that 2 column are scorpion , I was shock and run to my master
He help me but 50%-50% , He told those scorpion not harmful for you - you just try to acceptable on her , I have to go and blows in front of her , I try slowly and say sorry
she very angry come to my body with angriness she on my back and my master try to explain her I had got hitten by scorpion before that why I got scary , she check by put something touching my back , she found some point

( the dream finish ) when I wake up ,I got hurt on my middle finger on the right hand

No comments:

Post a Comment