Saturday, July 23, 2011

MY First Iranian Food

MY First Iranian Food

Oh wow last night I have done my Plan to cook Iranian Food.

This is My first Bread in my life that i have cook. Look real as Idian Nan.
But the method i'm did not put Yeast on this Bread its quite Hard after eat.



After 4 mins Roasted.

Preparing For Roast.

Make it Flat , Same Process as Pizza or Pita Bread.

This Iranian Food or I have to Say "Persian Food"



Original From Europe but adapt in Middle East Culture.

Red Onion and White Onion , My mom suggest dont eat Onion so much cuz you will got smelly in ya body


Later , We do like we eat sandwich








Some of Bread , The Bun as a Burger Bread I buy from Yamazaki , TOP supermarket but very hard.


Iranian Burger.


Delicious !!! I love Iranian Food ,
See also , I love Thaifood , I love Burmese Food , I love Chinese Food , I love Indian Food,I love Italian Food , I love I-San Food , I love Vietnamnese Food , I love To eat any Food Around the world !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment